Synergy Core Manufacturing works with engineers to provide unique solutions:
• Design for manufacturing collaboration - provide recommendations to reduce costs and improve machinability.
• Creative programming methods via 3, 4 and 5-axis concepts for both milling and turning.
• Precision fixturing, tooling, and machining capabilities.
• Lean production methods that increase product throughput and quality part yields.
We have worked with many industries, including: Military, Aerospace, Medical, Electronics, Automotive, Firearms, Firefighting, Food and Beverage, Consumer, etc. Additionally, we have worked with a variety of materials such as aluminum, stainless steel, steel, and various plastics.
Our working envelope is 20.1" x 20.1" x 31.5" (510MM x 510MM x 800MM)
Quality is key to our success:
• Our quality system is built on continuous improvement.
• We ensure that we adhere to customer requirements, including identification of acceptable suppliers and processes.
• Lean manufacturing methods ensure quality, such as point of use quality inspection at all machine centers.
• First Article Inspection Reports provided with AS9102 format.